- Hair must be secured in a ponytail, French braid or bun off of the dancer’s face for ALL classes. A bun is required for all ballet classes. Dancers may be asked to leave the class until hair is done properly. This gets easier with practice! Here is a bun tutorial to help….https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUVmm9tzZs4
- No jewelry is to be worn during class with the exception of stud earrings.
- Dancers must wear cover ups to and from the studio.
- No midriffs or sports bras may be worn in class.
All required attire is available for purchase at the studio, or can be ordered at www.discountdancesupply.com
- pink leotard, pink footed tights, pink ballet shoes, pink skirt optional
Performing Arts Division
- leotard and tights of any color, appropriate dance shoes
- any non restrictive clothing and tap shoes
Youth Ballet Division
- pink tights, pink canvas ballet shoes, hip alignment belt, appropriate colored leotard
Fundamentals- pink Mirella cap sleeve leotard
Level 1- light blue Mirella cap sleeve leotard
Level 2- lilac Mirella cap sleeve leotard
Level 3- royal blue Mirella cap sleeve leotard
Level 4- burgundy Mirella cap sleeve leotard
Level 5- any style solid black leotard
Adult Division- any comfortable clothing, appropriate shoes